Current Student Registration
* We’ve made some exciting changes in the Arts Center his year! Learn more here.
* We no longer register by class, rather by level. Please select the 20-21 year in drop down registration menu, choose your desired level, and read the helpful information listed for each one.
* We are following current state health and safety guidelines.
* Some levels may require instructor placement. Call 935-2726 with any questions.
* All registered students must agree to our online GRIEVANCE POLICY.
- No Spring Showcase (technique studied in all classes – Beginner to Advanced – instead of performance prep)
- Stepping Stones, Pre-Dance, and Pre-Theatre levels will have at least one performance opportunity in the Spring
- No Production fee for students on the 2 student productions per year
- One month free (no classes), no questions asked (30 days advance notice in writing)
- One month free (no classes) – for intermediate and advanced students when student goes to camp or intensive) (30 days advance notice in writing)
- Leadership Club for some intermediate and all advanced students (*fun gatherings, leadership opportunities, special shirt/jacket, performance opportunities, learning opportunities, etc.)
- Family atmosphere and character development in addition to technique throughout the year
- 10% off for second, fourth, fifth, and 6th siblings, and 3rd sibling is free – please call for registration – 870-935-2726.